Friday, February 15, 2008

all you need is love...

I had a wonderful Valentine's Day! Well actually I had a wonderful Valentine's night, work really sucked and I was looking forward to a nice night with Blaine. I got home fairly easy (everyone must have left early to wrap up last minute gifts) because there was hardly any traffic. ((side note: a simple pleasure of mine is when you're expecting lots of traffic and you are pleasantly surprised)) When I got home there were flowers and baked goods on the table. (Another thing I enjoy is on birthdays or holidays coming home and having gifts or surprises waiting for you) The flowers were of course from Blaine and the baked goods were from Marilyn. She made mint brownies, which were amazing {wish I had one right now}! Mint brownies always take me back to the days of the Geneva Ward when sister Boice would make them for each of her sunday school kids birthdays. I miss being in sunday school with 10 people my same age. So anyway back to Valentine's day...sheesh I sure now how to get off track...Blaine had also made me a homemade card. It was the best card he's ever given me!!! More than anything I love homemade cards. It was super cute, I would post a picture but I think Blaine would be embarrassed...he already thinks I'm too obsessed with my blog, I guess that's what happens when you give up one obsession you have to find another. Then he made me dinner, this was much appreciated after the long day I had. The last thing I wanted to do is think of something to make.
Overall it was a great holiday! I can't wait for St. Patricks Day haha...

No comments: