Friday, February 29, 2008

can I get a re-do??

One of my very best friends Emily is getting married this summer and I couldn't be happier for her. Emily is one of the most unique/genuine people I have ever met...definitely a fav!!! Another favorite thing of mine...weddings! So I love hearing the details of Em's upcoming wedding. But hearing and seeing the things Emily is doing makes me want a re-do and a little sad about my own wedding. I feel like my wedding pictures, dress, hair, bridesmaid dresses, decorations (pretty much everything) could have been much cooler. I wish I would have had more insight on how to make things less traditional and more unique. Oh well I guess there isn't much I can do about it now. I just look back at my pictures and there are so many things I would do differently. But at the end of the day it’s not the wedding that matters it’s the person you married!!!! I guess I just always wish I was a little bit cooler like Emily. From Jr. High when Em was rocking different colored belts and cute little shoes from Gap Kids *she’s a little one* to her amazing wedding this summer Emily has always been awesome!


they didn't even spell our names right!

3 comments:

Chana & Fred said...

I totally agree! I would have done so much of mine different!
It would be way more fun if I could get a do over!

Di said...

Hey, Thanks for commenting on my blog. About the backgrounds...I like to do digital scrap. So I make a page in Photoshop, save it as a picture then i upload it to the blog on the title area. To get the background to match I take the papers and add them into the html. Here is the link to the directions, but you have to follow them exactly for it to work.
http://sjhblogdesign.blogspot.com/
If you have any questions I am more than happy to help.

emilyhutchison said...

Hey thanks for the shout out KS! Plus you are that cool. You're just being modest!