Wednesday, February 20, 2008

lent update

Things are getting hard!!! Last night I was working on a project and searching for some clipart online and came across a video of Brit. I clicked out of that window right away but that small clip of her mumbling something has me thinking non-stop of what is going on in Hollywood lately!!!! I really don't know if I'm going to be able to make it until next month. Hallie, J-Lo and others will have a baby by then, Brittney might be a goner and who knows what else could happen. But I will say for the most part I haven't missed my obsession with celebs. Up until yesterday it was pretty easy to give them up {except in the morning when I'm driving to work and trying to find a station that doesn't talk about celebrity gossip}. So for now I'm holding strong. But don't expect me to keep this up if someone dies!

4 comments:

The Frandsens said...

Hey Erica: try taking up talk radio and then you and Blaine could have some really interesting things to talk about for HOURS!! Stay strong! You can do it!

blaine said...

haha AMEN!! Hey J-Dawg, do you ever listen to Hugh Hewitt?

Blaine & Erica said...

I try and listen to talk radio every now and then...but then they just end up fighting about who thinks who is right. I like facts, not opinions and that's hard to come by in talk radio. But I guess it would bring Blaine and I closer together hahah!

kcjaques said...

Hey I found your blog through Christy's then Marques', so I hope you don't mind if I just write a little Hello. Hope Colorado is working out for ya. Hope lent is still working for ya. -Camille Blake Jaques