Wednesday, March 5, 2008

craftster

so when i moved here i was a little sad that the state of colorado was lacking a craft/scrapbook store on every corner. well of course i didn't let this stop me from being crafty...i just put more miles on my car finding the perfect project. for my mom's birthday i made this desktop calendar with pictures of her and I and baby/kid pics of me. this project was actually pretty easy because it was a kit. unlike the current project i'm working on that i somehow thought i could just whip up from scratch YIKES {pics of that will be posted at a later time}. anyway i'm glad that i'm back to my crafty ways!


1 comment:

Madsens said...

Thanks for the AWESOME idea of a Fiesta - totally going with that one!

Where did you get your calander kit?? I love it!! You are amazing!