Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Flip This House

We are getting down to the wire fixing up Tyler and Rachel's new house and it's beginning to really come together and looking great.

To fill some of you in, my brother and sister-in-law bought a foreclosure home last month. To say the least it was not in livable conditions. We have all been working on it for the last few weeks and it's starting to look amazing! I wish I had pictures to show you the awesome transformation of this house. Rachel has done a great job of picking out colors, flooring and more that all just go together so well.

To make things even more exciting Rachel is really close to having this baby!!! She is due on April 22nd but I think the baby could come any day now. That's why we are all working extra hard to make sure little baby Kitt has his own little room to come home to! I still can't believe how much Rachel does being 9 months prego! I hope people don't expect that kind of hard work when I'm having a babe! :)

I will have to post actual pictures of the transformation when the house is fully complete!

1 comment:

emilyhutchison said...

I posted new on my blog AKA i'm expecting a call from you.