Wednesday, April 16, 2008

say cheese

Most people close to me know that I love pictures. I love to look at photo albums filled with old pictures that take you back to that exact moment in time. There are nights where I will just look at old pictures for hours. Sometimes it takes a picture of an old friend, goofy face or a vacation to help you remember all the details of the past. Better yet I love the pictures that make you laugh because you can't believe the ridiculous outfits you were wearing or crazy hairstyles. Luckily for you, the reader, I have tons of pictures like this from my childhood and I thought I would share a couple with you ha. Hope you get a laugh out of these like I do.

PS-You can mostly thank Shelley {mom} for the huge/awesome hair!

4 comments:

The Frandsens said...

These pictures are AWESOME! I especially love the big hair!

Marques said...

I don't know what the hell to say about those pics... :)

erica said...

well you can just say you love them! hahah

Madsens said...

nikki and I can't stop laughing - maybe you should try that hair style know and see what your coworkers say about the church after that :) I am pretty sure they said on the news that the higher the hair, the more righteous you are!! Good one!!

We leave for Denver on Wednesday - do you remember the craft store that you bought that calendar kit at?? (you posted about it previously)