Tuesday, May 13, 2008

product review


Normally I'm a hair product snob and only buy the best, I guess I get that from my mom she always has the latest products from the salon. Things only got worse when I went to college and one of my best friends, Juli, fed this obsession!

So when I buy my shampoo/conditioner it's usually from a salon and usually way over priced. Well a few weeks ago I ran out of conditioner but still had quit a bit of shampoo left (don't you hate how that ALWAYS happens). While I was at Walgreens I decided to just grab some temporary condish until I could run to get my normal salon brand. The first thing that stood out while in the hair product isle was that Burt's Bees has a hair product line! I was intrigued by this find because of my love of their {amazing} chapstick !

It was definitely an impulse buy, but I grabbed the little bottle of Burt's conditioner and checked out before I talked myself out of buying something I would never use. I was so quick to grab and run that I forgot to look at the price...well to my surprise this little beauty was only $7.99! I thought for sure it was going to be a joke of a product if it was under 10 bucks.

Turns out I love it! It makes my hair so soft and smooth...and only for 8 bones, how can you beat that?!?! Not to mention it has pomegranate in it so it smells delicious. So if you are feeling venturous and want to try a great conditioner for under $10 I would highly recommend Burt's Bees Very Volumizing Conditioner with Pomegranate and Soy!

Go...go now and get it!

2 comments:

Chana & Fred said...

I'm so interested!
I too am a complete hair product snob! Maybe...just maybe I'll have to purchase some and try it out!

Bryan + Juli said...

You know I love Burt and his wonderful array of products... I will have to take you up on this product review and post one of my own!