Monday, June 16, 2008

it's all in your attitude

Attitude is a hard thing to fix but this story inspired me to try.

A lady woke up and had 3 hairs on her head and said "oh good, i'll braid my hair today" and she did and had a great day.The next day the lady woke up and had 2 hairs on her head and said " oh good, i think i'll part my hair down the middle" and she did and had a great day.The next day the lady woke up and had one hair on her head and said " i guess i'll wear a ponytail today" and she did and had a great day.The next day she woke up and was bald and said " i guess i don't have to fix my hair today" so she went on her way and had a great day....Attitude is everything...how's yours?

2 comments:

blaine said...

My attitude is friggin' awesome!

The Frandsens said...

I like this...it made me think a little harder about some stuff. I like all your posts - they either make me think a little harder about things or they make me laugh! Pretty much I love your blog...I think it may be my favorite!