Friday, June 6, 2008

my dream craft room

I would love to walk into a room and be inspired! Right now my “craft/scrapbooking room” [which I actually just wish was a baby room and when it comes down to it is ACTUALLY our office] leaves much to be desired. I have a ton of scrapbooking paper, supplies and tools just strewn about a table. Blank walls just stare back at me as I search for inspiration. But I will say I have an awesome craft table that my sister-in-law got me for Christmas. It is big enough to hold all of my supplies and still leaves me tons of room to work. But still I wish my room looked something more like these rooms:

I love this one, it's so fun! The green and red are so vibrant they are sure to inspire. I would never think to do this bright of colors but I absolutely love it!

I like the organization in this room and how the paper is organized by color! I also love the personal touched of pictures throughout the room.


I think I like this room because of the red and black...looks just like my living room! What a great idea to have everything in totes and boxes to really bring the room together without looking cluttered.


This room is a little too fancy for me...but if it's my dream room why not dream big right?


Maybe one day when we actually have a house, when we make a lot more money and I actually have enough time to do crafts to make a room like this worth the money!

1 comment:

Karen said...

WOW! those rooms are AWESOME!!!