Monday, July 28, 2008

four things

I've been tagged!

Four Places I go over and over:
  • The mall (it's sad but true)
  • Work...booo
  • The grocery store
  • Taco Bell
Four places I like to eat:
  • California Pizza Kitchen
  • Goodtimes
  • Chili's (even though it got old in Logan)
  • Chipoltle--but not as much as Blaine!
Four places I would like to be right now:
  • In bed
  • At the pool getting tan
  • Utah would be fun right now
  • Hawaii?!?!
Four T.V. shows:
  • The Hills
  • Project Runway
  • Office
  • Lost
  • Baby Borrowers
  • Design Star
  • Army Wives
  • America Idol

OH YOU JUST WANTED FOUR???

Four Joys :
  • My family
  • The Church
  • Friends
  • Crafting
Four Fears:
  • Something happening to Blaine
  • Never having kids
  • Snakes
  • Not having any friends

Four Goals:
  • Have a happy family
  • Not that I have much to do with it...but that Lights of the Rockies is successful
  • Have a job that I can be artistically creative
  • Hopefully buy a house someday :\
Four Obsessions:
  • Reality TV (I know you are all gagging right now...but I'm OBSESSED)
  • TV in general
  • blogs!
  • bejeweled haha

Four Surprising Facts About Me:

  • I'm an awesome whistler (right Sayward!)
  • I'm really good at impressions...especially Arnold Schwarzenegger HAHA
  • Even though I have a lot of scrapbooking supplies I've never made an actual scrapbook! I stick to making cards and signs
  • I'm not "green" and don't care to be! SORRY, get over it!

I tag Joy and Emily

5 comments:

Saydi said...

HA HA HA HA! I loved this entire blog! You are a magnificent human Erica Rochelle Jolley(Turnbow)

erica said...

um it's rAchelle! but thanks anyway hahah

blaine said...

What?! I stand as a witness that you are NOT good at Arnold impressions.

Saydi said...

Agreed Blaine, agreed. Her and I have had some heated discussions about that. But I just might be jealous of her outstanding whistle.

t and e said...

erica is it me emily that you tagged, or another emily? haha, and say I am disappointed that you leave comments on erica's but not mine, big troubs for you girl!