Thursday, July 31, 2008

Happy National Cheesecake Day!

(which was actually yesterday)

In my opinion holidays keep getting better and better. Who ever the genius was that came up with National Cheesecake Day, I applaud you! And to celebrate this fine day The Cheesecake Factory was selling their cheesecake for only $1.50 a slice (originally $6.95)!!! The random $1.50 price was to commemorate the price of their cheesecake when they first opened in 1978. When I heard they were having this awesome deal I rounded up the anyone who would go with me, Karen was the only taker.

Now don't let this low price fool you...we totally had to work for this tasty little-gain 10 pounds-slice of heaven. No joke--we waited in line for over an hour for just two pieces of cheesecake! We had to push pregnant women out of the way, remind sassy little line cutters where the back was and listen to random line-talkers who will chat it up with anyone that will give them the time of day...but it was totally worth every bite!!!

We felt it necessary to document our victory!

3 comments:

Karen said...

haha YES! It is was sooo worth it!! Thanks for calling me!!!

emilyhutchison said...

One time "The Old Spaghetti Factory" was having an anniversary and all the prices were going to be the same as when they first opened, Morgan and I waited for literally 4 hours to get a seat and it was worth every minute.

erica said...

Well if anyone could appreciate my wait for cheap/good good I knew it would be you lulu!