Tuesday, August 26, 2008

GO WORLD

Well the Olympics are finally over...now what do I do?!?! The Olympic theme song is still running through my head, but now it's more to the tune of a funeral march. I tried to fill my void last night with some classic reality TV (usually always does the trick) and other mindless nonsense, but it was nothing like rooting on someone’s life long dreams and watching history being made.

But there is a silver lining to the Olympics being over:
  • I can finally get some sleep

  • I will be a more pleasant person to be around since I will be getting more sleep

  • I can catch up on Project Runway and other shows I've been neglecting

  • Maybe I will come back to reality about my Olympic potential

  • I won't have to watch the Chinese cheat around town

  • My coworkers won't have to listen to me go on and on about the Olympics anymore

Now, I know that the winter Olympics are only two years away...but they just aren't the same. I. Love. The. Summer. Olympics. Don't get me wrong I will be watching every sec. of the Winter Olympics just with a little less enthusiasm.

No comments: