Monday, August 18, 2008

seriously, you're going to put it there?...huh


So what's up with women putting their cell phone in their bras!?!?! My ICON friends will all remember a special co-worker that would frequently do this. Yeah I thought it was weird then, but then again this lady was a little different. But today I was in a store and a perfectly normal looking woman opened up her shirt and slid her little cell phone in her bosom. Barf-central! I really do not understand this nor do I want to see girls fondling themselves when their boyfriends call. Don't they have a pocket, a purse...A HAND TO HOLD THE PHONE!!!

Now maybe, just maybe I would be okay with this if there was some logical reasoning to this. Bra stuffing cell phone women of America can you please shed some light on this for me? I know it's not because you want quick access to your phone, that's what your purse is for. It's not for fear of losing it, because honey tons of stuff could get lost in those boobs of yours! I'm sure it's not because you want to take good care of it...it's probably getting water damage on these hot summer days (if you know what I mean).

I also feel that this is a health risk with the studies about cell phone radiation causing tumors and what not. Who was the genius who heard that study and thought, I know I will keep my phone as close to my body for as long as I can!

13 comments:

Di said...

Your post makes me laugh.

Saydi said...

I know, I have had to return my phone several times this month alone for water damagage......
Boy do I wish! Excellent blog today by the way. I laughed

Marques said...

I have noticed this trend quite a bit lately. Who was the ICON person that did this?

Madsens said...

baaahaaa haa~ that is awesome! I totally remember that!

Hey, UTS is probably going to be hiring here in the next little while...does Blaine's sister still need a job?

erica said...

uhhh CARMELLE was the one who always did this!

erica said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Marques said...

Oh, Carmelle was the one. She could fit a Zack Morris-sized phone in there.

Madsens said...

Do you remember Greg Lindsay, Marques's friend? He does the hiring over here. I will check with him about when they plan on hiring and what to do about an application

Karen said...

haha I am so with you on that. i HATE it when people freaking, well women, do that!!

Madsens said...

hey - greg is looking to hire full-time right now. so she would have to put in 35-40 hours...if that is possible, then she just needs to call him or come in :)

Bryan + Juli said...

Oh man that means I have to stop putting my cell in my bra when you come to visit... that will just be so inconvenient!

The Frandsens said...

I have never seen anyone do this...but yuck!! I hope I never do!

kcjaques said...

Totally a Carmelle thing to do!