Friday, October 3, 2008

hallelujah it's october!

Hooray for the best month of the year finally arriving. I absolutley love the fall! I find myself randomly giggling when a warm colored leaf falls from the sky or I walk into a store and smell the warm pumpkin pie candles! The holidays are on their way!

I'm even dragging the husband to The Pumpkin Fest tomorrow...stay tuned for cheesy posed pics!

The morns are meeker than they were,
The nuts are getting brown;

The berry's cheek is plumper,
The rose is out of town.
The maple wears a gayer scarf,

The field a scarlet gown.
Lest I should be old-fashioned,I'll put a trinket on.
-Emily Dickinson

2 comments:

The Frandsens said...

YES! I love the fall also - too bad I don't think that we are going to have too much of a fall before winter here in Utah. We are supposed to get snow in the mountains this weekend - and it's supposed to get really cold - How lame.

erica said...

Oh that stinks! You guys better go to the canyon soon to see the leaves changing before everything is white!