Tuesday, November 4, 2008

"happy" election day

No matter how things turn out at the end of today, I will be happy when this is all over. Between the negative campaign ads, the negative emails, the rude comments I get at work because people just assume I'm voting a certain way or the non-stop biased media coverage...I don't think I could stand another day of this election! I think it's sad that the most important day in America seems to have people more disunited than ever and I freaking hate it.

That being said I do feel honored that I have the right to vote. I'm grateful to live in this country where I have so many freedoms and privileges...so it's no secret that I'M PROUD TO BE AN AMERICAN. And at the end of the day I will support who ever is elected as the president of the UNITED States of America!


(okay I'll get off my soap box now)

2 comments:

Saydi said...

Good for you and I couldn't agree with you more E!!

Karen said...

I agree with you 100%!!! I love you eggs! I can not wait 19 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! haha