Friday, November 14, 2008

just hear those sleigh bells ring-a-ling...

okay so it's a little early for christmas songs, but when i woke up to a winter wonderland that's the first think that popped into my head! and maybe it wasn't a winter wonderland beacuse it's almost melted---BUT IT SNOWED! yea! the first snow of the season!

love the snow.
love winter.
love the cold.
love mittens and cute coats.
love how clean and white everything looks after a fresh snow storm.

i'm so excited for the holidays and for some reason i feel they are official as of today! so go warm up your hot coco, put on your favorite scarf and enjoy your day!
(no this is not the view from my window...quite frankly i'm lucky to make to the shower in the morning I don't have time to be taking beautiful pictures like this! I know i know i'm breaking all the rules of blogging by not being original and taking my own pics, whatev!)

2 comments:

Jason and Joy said...

SNOW IS SO FUN! I had hot chocolate this morning...not because it snowed but because I wanted it!

The Veticas said...

We are so excited for the holidays too. We already started listening to Christmas music..ssshhh! Plus it means we are getting closer and closer to having this baby.WAHOOO! miss you girl