Sunday, December 14, 2008

baby gift idea

Burp cloths and a baby wipe case are actually kind of a sick gift when you think about what they are used for, but my friend at work is having a baby and it was the best I could come up with. I've seen these wipe holders at craft fairs(for $30 +) this year so thought I would give it a try. It was super easy...the hardest part was trying to cut the fabric the right size.

I wanted to make this a tutorial but then I got lazy and didn't take step by step pictures so I found some one that did. The only difference is I like to first glue fabric batting to the top so that it gives it a softer and more finished look.

6 comments:

Karen said...

I LOVE IT! that is so cute!! way to go eggs!

Di said...

You are very crafty. Those I love those. What a cute gift.

Saydi said...

Cute Cute! Good work E! Can't wait to see what you made me

Jason and Joy said...

Those are the prettiest burp cloths and the prettiest case I have ever seen! You have the best gift ideas!

Chana said...

Those are so cute! how are you so amazing at this!? can I just pay you to do everything crafty for me?? Great. thanks.

Merry Christmas!

The Veticas said...

I swear you should open up your own store. You are so good at everything!