Tuesday, February 3, 2009

i'm not alone

I love blogs. I'm not sure why, maybe it's because they keep me busy everyday on slow days at work. But I like to think it's because I love to see the creative ideas of others, get a good laugh, keep up to date with friends that are far away or to hear personal stories.

This morning I was reading this blog (which has become a fave of mine) and I was surprised at what I read. This "rockstar" girl posted today that even she gets sad from time to time and has bad days. From the outside she is this pretty girl (that can rock bangs the way I can only dream of), has cool fashion sense, is really positive and fun, takes neat pictures, is a talented dancer and lives in the city that never sleeps...she seems to have it all but even she has trials that get her down.

So I'm not the only one that, in perspective, has a good life but still gets sad (and sometimes for no reason-which I'm sure Blaine loves) with day to day life? Weird!

If today is your sad, lonely, pity party day (what, we all have them) I hope you feel better tomorrow. I found this picture of a rainbow in Logan canyon...rainbows always cheer me up.


"If we have to pass through a few trials, a few difficulties, and a few afflictions and to meet with a few privations, they have a tendency to purify the metal, purge it from the dross, and prepare it for the Master’s use."-John Taylor

No comments: