Tuesday, February 24, 2009

move over molly mormon and peter priesthood...there's a whole new generation of mormons in the ward!

A whole new generation that loves to laugh at their own religion...and then blog about it!Have you seen the blog Why Mormon Girls Are Single yet? If not you better check it out right now. Hilarious! Hilarious because it's all true! Similar to this blog that pokes fun at the idiosyncrasies of our religion (and how ridiculous some people are about blogging). This blogger isn't scared to tell how Mormon girls really are and I'm loving every minute of it...but that's probably because I'm married now. And while I can relate to some of the things he writes about I totally validate it by reminding myself that I am married and none of my embarrassing dating moments count anymore!

Funny thing is the annonyms blogger actually has some sound advice. Now only if LDS girls (and guys might I add) would actually take things like this somewhat serious...

6 comments:

Saydi said...

Are you talking about me E?

erica said...

hahah just in general girl!

Chana said...

Oh my gosh I am laughing so hard! This blog is so true! I love it!

Marques said...

Erica, this is a great blog! Although all LDS folk can relate to this, I have a few single friends that I am going to recommend it to. :)

Jason and Joy said...

I LOVE this...so funny! Good thing I just spent a half an hour reading it, when I have so many other things I should be doing!

Bryan + Juli said...

Don't worry I thought it was so funny I made Bryan come and read the text post with me! Awesome find!