Tuesday, March 10, 2009

i'm hooked

I've never seen Dancing with the Stars before last night. Never really wanted to. I know, big shocker since I'm sorta obsessed with reality tv. But I couldn't pass up a chance to see Melissa from the Bachelor happy again (ha, why do I let you guys know how lame I am???). So I recorded the two hour season premier. And surprisingly, or maybe not so much, I'm hooked. I don't know how it happened. I think the judges are kinda lame, the hosts are stupid but something about this dumb show has me hooked! Not so surprising is that Melissa wowed not only the crowd, but the judges and me. Because I'm important right? She was all smiles and just adorable like always.
Highlights
-Melissa uncontrollably laughing and smiling
-Steve-o's awkward performance (maybe Steve-o being on the show in general?)
-How adorably horrible Ty Murray is at dancing
-The cutest partners ever are actually dating in real life

4 comments:

Jason and Joy said...

awesome - I watched it too - well the last hour (because I wanted to see Melissa too!) I thought she did awesome!

t and e said...

i didn't really watch the show until last year when jennie garth from 90210 was on it. i loved her in the tv series what i like about you. and i LOVE LOVE LOVE melissa. and i agree there is something about that stupid show that gets you hooked!

The Lotts said...

I L-O-V-E it!!! and really just because of Melissa. It will be a good season!

erica said...

I'm glad you girls like it too and that I'm not the only nerdy one out there watching this show.

Team Melissa for sure! haha