Monday, March 30, 2009

skinny jeans? really?

I'm not talking about that pair of jeans at the bottom of your dresser that you are holding on to hoping someday you will fit into them agian. I'm talking about the jeans that tapper at the bottom (somewhat reminiscent of mom jeans) that everyone has been obsessed with the past few years. Well I've been a hater of these "skinny jeans" but for some reason lately I've kind of wanted to give in and get a pair!?!?! Weird!

What's your opinion, are skinny jeans a do or a don't? Am I just so past the trend that it's ridiculous I'm even talking about them? I know Emily said boot cut is coming back, lucky for me they never left my closet, but what do you guys think?

8 comments:

Di said...

I love skinny jeans when I see them on people, but everytime I have tried them on I couldn't do it. I say go for it!

Ryan and Martha Cox said...

i found a pair that i don't look too hideous in-i got them cause they fit in my boots easier

Karen said...

I think they are cute, but i don't think I can pull them off. lol my thighs look even bigger than they really are in them! ha

emilyhutchison said...

Actually what I said was flare was coming back. Luckily bootleg are a staple that seem to never leave. Get some skinny's, you'll never regret it or go back.

Bryan + Juli said...

I myself have had the same internal struggle this year... I vote we shop for some when I get to Denver that way we can make an informed decision and have some moral support. Although you'll probably rock them and I'll just wind up hating you and not buying any because you have the skinniest legs ever and you'll make me look like I'm walking on redwoods!

Jason and Joy said...

I have never tried on a pair - but I think they look really cute on some people. I think you could definitely pull it off!

Saydi said...

I have given in to this trend. But not the way you think...
I only wear them with boots cause they fit in easier and they are tighter on the leg area which surprisinglyg makes me look a little thinner. I say try it out. I have liked it ;)

Just Julie said...

Skinny jeans are awful! Don't succumb to the trend!!