Thursday, March 26, 2009

snow day. naps. pandora.

Guess who got a snow day today??? ME!!! Snow days are best when you wake up, call your work and find out they are closed due to the weather and you get to go back to sleep. Unfortunately today I actually woke up and went to work only to be told to leave at noon...but don't get me wrong I loved every minute of it. Colorado is the only state I've lived in where they actually have snow days. Logan, UT would be laughing at today's weather!

I had the best intentions of taking full advantage of my snow day. Maybe clean the house and put up Easter decor... But after my 90 minute commute in the blizzard I was tired and instead I took a nap. Yeah, I'm a real productive girl! Oh well, that's what snow days are for (I guess)!

And on another totally unrelated topic, have you heard of Pandora? I may be behind the times. And maybe you already know about site. If you do don't you love it? If you don't it's a free online music website that's really sweet! I know, there are tons of those out there why is Pandora cool? I like it because I can type in one artist and it will select other songs that are in that genre, and I've discovered a lot of cool new artists this way. I don't work for them, and I'm not doing a good job selling you on it...just go check it out alright! It's cool I promise!

My fav station is the old school Jon Bon Jovi. Blaine likes his Tupac station.

5 comments:

blaine said...

It's not the Tupac station, it's the Dr. Dre station. Sheesh.

The Veticas said...

Blaine I love your Dr. Dre station. Erica we got blasted with snow today and there is nothing happy about it here. At least you get work off! I wish I lived in a sunny place. Thanks for the info on pandora

Bryan + Juli said...

Tupac has so much more street cred. than Dr. Dre you should have just agreed with her Braine...

blaine said...

I don't worry about street "cred" Julie, I'm a trend-setter.

erica said...

oh yeah husband? what trends have you been setting lately?