Tuesday, May 26, 2009

live long and prosper

As soon as Blaine and I saw the trailer for Star Trek we knew we had to see it with the biggest treky we knew...my mom! So even though it was hard to wait weeks after the premier, it was worth the wait to see it with my mom, in the IMAX theater! Shelley being the treky she is of course brought her communicator to the movie, me I'm just a "poser". And while I'm not as big of fan as my mom, the movie was awesome. The IMAX theater definitely enhanced the experience...and Captain Kirk didn't hurt either.

5 comments:

Just Julie said...

Love the pic.

Jason and Joy said...

That's awesome. Jason is a big Trekky! He went and saw it with a friend, I wasn't sure I would like it.

Phaedra said...

Spock is not too shabby either!!!

Bryan + Juli said...

GEEK!

love,

bryan

Sayward said...

Umm maybe I also took this picture when I saw Star Trek