Friday, August 21, 2009

5 months later...

(don't mind my pink jacket clashing with the red curtains!)

...and I look like I've swallowed a cantaloupe. My weekly pregnancy emails actually said it's more like a 6" Subway sandwich now. I can't believe the baby is that big or how HUGE my stomach has gotten in the last few weeks (and I'm only half way there, yikes)!!! But I don't care how big the baby wants to get, okay that's a lie I do care, but as long as I'm not puking. So far the 2nd trimester has been a dream! I mean my body still reminds me that I'm carrying a little bambino around, but I feel so much better than I did the first four months of this adventure.

And the baby seriously moves all the time now and it is the coolest part of pregnancy thus far. I will just be going through my day, maybe talking to a co-worker and I will feel the baby kick, get so happy inside and totally zone out. I eventually come back to reality and pretend like I was totally listening. I love it--not the ignoring my co-workers part, the baby saying hi part. I love this little baby (have I said that already?!?!)!!! I keep wishing Blaine could feel the tiny kicks. I make him put his hand on my belly all the time to try and feel it, but I think we are going to have wait a little longer till he can feel the baby.

Next Friday we find out what it is. So place your bets now--boy or girl?? Loser has to change a dirty diaper!

10 comments:

Bryan + Juli said...

Oh you are just so cute I can hardly handle it!!! I can't decide if I think the baby is a boy or a girl... I always refer to the baby as a him (probably from talking to you and knowing the baby would be named Kash) but then looking at your cute little picture I want to say it's a girl (don't know why) Seriously can't wait to find out!

bell family said...

you are an adorable pregnant woman. I vote little girl tis the season for little girls.

Luke and Katie said...

Holy crap you are cute! Seriously. As far as a girl/boy...well, as your friend said, it really is the season for little girls..there were 2 born yesterday in our ward. So...girl it is!

The Hill Fivesome said...

It is a girl. You are adorable pregant.

Sayward said...

E you are such a stinking cute prego!!! I can't get enough. Please beg Blaine to ke more pictures!!! I can't decide what i think either..... i have been right 3 outta 3 though....
I really think i might go with boy on this one......(i think the main reason for what Juli said,used to the Kash name) Not sure how willing I am to stake a dirty diaper on it though!!

Rachel and Tyler said...

I keep thinking Baby T will be a she but I want it to be a boy ... (does that answer keep me safe from dirty d's or what!)

Karen said...

AWW look at how stinkin cute you are! I can't wait to come home and see you in OCT. :) I think its a boy. :)

Di said...

You look so dang cute. I hope you have a girl they are so much fun.

The Lotts said...

I vote girl! You look so cute!

The Veticas said...

Its a boy! I have not been wrong about this yet by the way! So Excited for you E!