Friday, August 14, 2009

announcing...

Yep, it's official I'm a card maker!

I've wanted to create custom photo announcements and invitations for a long time, I just never had the proper programs to make them professional enough. But for my birthday Blaine and his parents got me the necessary software and I've been busy ever since!

I have a lot to learn and a long way to go before I learn everything I need to know about graphic design, but I have to start somewhere...so here's my start!

Check out the blog http://thepaperegg.blogspot.com/ and get the word out if ya would! I'm still stocking the blog with cards (right now there are a lot of baby announcements on there because that's what I've been getting a lot of requests for) but I can always come up with a custom order for you if you don't see something you like! And I hope to get a lot more Christmas cards on there seeing as how the holidays are just around the corner!

I've also been working on a little blog design and business cards for a crochet company called My Tangled Skeins. Here's the business card I made for the company.
I also want to give a special shout out to my sister-in-law, Rachel. She's been referring people to me like crazy and I wouldn't have all the business I already have had without her! Thanks Rach!!! Along with being great at referrals Rachel is a photographer, check out her site.

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Very cool site, Erica and so exciting that you've started your own business! A friend in my ward here in WI does something similar...maybe you could get ideas from her...I know seeing lots of other people's cards gives me ideas... http://www.momentouscreations.com/ Good luck with it!

Karen said...

AWESOME EGGS! I love the name! That is so freakin cool!

Sayward said...

AWESOME WORK!

Bryan + Juli said...

Every thing is so cte E! Love it!