Tuesday, August 4, 2009

maybe it's time you buy a new bra...

Really? Is it really okay to say this to someone? I mean, don't get me wrong, I know my jugs are more out of control then ever...we all predicted this time would come. But I still don't feel like it's appropriate for people to suggest I buy a bigger bra (kinda like how it's probably not appropriate for me to be blogging about it?!!?)!

Three different women asked me, "Don't you think it's time you buy a bigger bra?" Really, because I think it's time you tend to your own undergarments-miss saggy boobs. One lady from the ward, mind I'm not really friends with anyone in the ward, even felt it necessary to call me on Saturday and tell me that Dillards was having a bra sale.

So, after all of these women's sweet attempts to make sure my tata's where lookin their best I broke down and bought a new brazier. My mom will tell you this is not one of my favorite things to do, but I felt if these women had the guts to say something to me then maybe something needed to be done. So I hope all you nosey women are pleased with how my boobs are looking these days! Sheesh!

12 comments:

Karen said...

HA some women just need to learn to shut their mouths! haha I love that you said TATAs. :) Can't wait to see you!

Ryan and Martha Cox said...

that is too funny! what gall!

bell family said...

FIrst off all thank you for the laugh! Second I can only guess who gave you the phone call:) Third, I wish I could say I have had this problem of having big boobs. I can only dream about this one, but you might ask Blaine to help you find one. I know my husband would be on board for that shopping trip to help me. Just laugh at the crazy ladies and their crazy advice. PS: do you think guys tell other guys that it's time for a new jock strap.

Kellie said...

Haha! That is soo funny. Congrats on the new bra.

Bryan + Juli said...

Hahaha oh man this is hilarious! Although I am impressed you actually braved bra shopping with the jugs bigger than ever!

Marques said...

What, no pictures? :) Mormons are crazy.

Sayward said...

You have no idea how happy this post makes me. I remember those days when we would tell you how huge your jugs would get when you were prego and how you would get so sad cause all you wanted was to be preg and happy!
I am pleased you have found those jugs a proper home they can actually fit in

The Lotts said...

Sheesh women in Colorado are ballsy!

Luke and Katie said...

bahaha. that's all i have to say about that! (ok, not really..hilarious story! thanks for sharing!)

Kiera said...

you're kidding me, right!?!? People did NOT really say that to you! you're a better person than I am--I probably would have gone bra-less the next Sunday just to see how they'd react to THAT! wow! Good luck with the bigger and better tatas:)

The Hill Fivesome said...

I bought new bras this week also. Great minds think alike. Some people need to learn how to mind their own business and let you be you.

The Veticas said...

oh just wait till your milk comes in!!! HA!