Tuesday, September 15, 2009

eat this not that

I was checking in with one of my favorite blogs today and she featured this book Eat This Not That. I thought to myself, "Oh this seems like a cool book and definitely a guide that could be useful." Until I came upon this picture...
Last week I'm pretty sure I finished off a box of Golden Grahams and half a box of Cap n' Crunch by myself! Awesome both falling under the not that list. I mean the Cap n' Crunch isn't a shocker but for some reason I didn't think Golden Grahams were too bad.

Since being pregnant the only thing that has consistently sounded good to me has been cereal. And normally I stick to my health Special K but King Soopers was having a 10 for $10 deal that I couldn't pass up (aren't you proud of me Rachel!). But as I made Blaine stack the "deal" cereals into my arms, I realized my healthy choice wasn't on the list. Oh well I think we only have 6 more sugary boxes left to finish off.

So when baby T comes out addicted to sugar I guess I will only have myself to blame. Woops!

4 comments:

Phaedra said...

Capn' Crunch rocks!

Luke & Natalie said...

My cousins baby was born not being able to produce its own sugar because mom ate so much of it during pregnancy. I had no idea that could happen. She was pretty much on constant sugar overload though. But a few bowls (or boxes) won't hurt, I'm sure.

Jason and Joy said...

WHOA!!!! Golden Grahams!!! I thought they were on the "better" side too! They are my favorite!
P.s. I don't think that cereal is going to give your baby a sugar overload....it didn't Jocelyn, and cereal was the only thing that tasted good my WHOLE pregnancy! And she turned out okay....right???? :-)

The Veticas said...

you get a pass when prego. Eat whatever the heck sounds good!