Monday, October 26, 2009

oh baby!

Last week my family and friends threw me the perfect baby shower...with stuffed french and all :)

People from all over the country flew in for what I didn't think was that big of deal but was so grateful they felt that it was and that they came.

My mom and Blaine's mom hosted the perfect party to welcome our new baby boy into the world. I know that they worked really hard to make everything look and taste just right-and it did!!! And thanks to Rachel and Juli who also spent a lot of time on the party planning committee as well!

I'm not a big fan of sitting in the middle of a room and opening tons of presents (I know kinda shocking...but I'm serious). But our little baby was truly "showered" with gifts last Saturday so it was worth it, and Blaine and I can't thank everyone enough for all the gifts!

Now we just can't wait for the little guy to get here so we can try out all the stuff he got!
My aunt and cousin came from IL too but somehow I didn't manage to get a picture of them!

2 comments:

Hillfivesome said...

It was a pleasure attending your baby shower. you look beautiful and you are going to be one great mom. You have a lot of great women to follow in the footsteps of.

Karen said...

The shower was so much fun! I am glad i got to come! post pregnant pictures!! lol I love the picture of all us girls laughing! and I am so glad you have the best friends in the world to fly in to see you!! :)