Thursday, November 12, 2009

knock it off already

If one more person says any of the following to me...

"Wow, you know what you are really pregnant today!" (in which I want to say...you think you freakin idiot, I happen to be 31 weeks really pregnant and I'm well aware of how pregnant I am!!!)

"You are huge!" (Thanks, I'm growing a human!!!!!!!)

"You could pop any day now!" (I'm gonna freakin pop you any day now!)

"I can't imagine you getting much bigger!" (well start imagining it because I still have 9 more weeks to go)

"Are you having twins?" (no but thanks for making me feel really great today!)

"I don't think you should wear that shirt it makes you look really pregnant" (oh good job genius I am really pregnant!)

...I swear I will slap them. Just because I'm pregnant doesn't mean I'm not a girl anymore that doesn't care about her weight/looks and that doesn't have feelings.

Maybe I need this shirt?



8 comments:

Marques said...

This must be a list of comments Blaine has made over the last few months, right? JK ;)

Karen said...

HA People are soooo Stupid sometimes. I bet you are adorable and I can't wait to see you in a month from today!!!! LOVE YOU

Andrea said...

Isn't it amazing what people come up with? HELLO!!!!

Bryan + Juli said...

Hahaha oh freak you need that shirt in every color to wear for the next 9 weeks! Pair it with some slacks and you can wear it to work or a skirt and some cute boots and it's ready for church! Do it! Do it! Oh and Bryan wants to know are you having twins?! hahahaha just kidding love you!

The Veticas said...

I went on maternity leave a little earlier then planned because I was so sick of getting the comment, "Are you having triplets"?. NO, JUST ONE BIG BABY..I would say. You are a cute prego I think!

Hillfivesome said...

Ignore everyone. You are adorable.

Luke & Natalie said...

It only gets better. It's funny how people think they have so much in common with you because you're pregnant. They want to share their pregnancy stories with you, their advice. The worst is the store lines. People awkwardly look back at you, only to come up with something really clever to say... "So how far along are you?" "Are you excited?" "Are you having a boy or a girl?" It seems that the questions lessen once the baby is here... or maybe I just don't get out much :)

Chana said...

I think you've got to be one of the cutest pregnant girls ever. I love it.

and I love that I'm not alone in the saggy eye department!