Monday, December 14, 2009

amy butler towels?

Amy Butler fabric is some of my favorite designer fabric around. So I couldn't believe my eyes when I was in Bed Bath & Beyond this weekend and saw hand towels that were very similar to Amy Butler's fabric patterns. When I got up close I read that they actually were Amy Butler designer towels. Now I'm in no need of hand towels. But seeing these darling things kinda made me want to completely redo my bathrooms. In turn I would probably need to redo my whole house because they don't really match my style/colors so I probably won't be buying them for the bathroom. But maybe I can think of some other project to use these cute little towels, any ideas?

1 comment:

Bryan + Juli said...

Ohhhh I love those towels! I want the teal ones perhaps I'll have to head over to BB&B as sadly my teal ones have started getting weird white spots when I don't even bleach them (Warning: Nautica's teal towels suck...don't buy them but the brown ones are ok for some reason?...) Anywho you could sew some together and make a big terry cloth picnic blanket/quilt for days at the beach or as a sturdy and washable ground throw to sit on at sporting events I've been thinking about doing that with some of my older beach towels and the lame-o fader teal ones...