Monday, December 21, 2009

joy to the world

I was inspired this last Halloween to get my craft on when I saw this project on the Shanty 2 Chic blog. Of course I bought all the supplies in October, but never got around to making it till now...typical!

But after finally making these cute little apothecary jars I realized they were too cute to put away, and I needed to find some way to incorporate them into my Christmas decor. Well here's what I came up with. My finals are a little smaller (and yes one is a little crooked-adds character right?!?!), I didn't use twine and I chose not to distress the wood. But I still think they turned out alright.

This craft is super easy and you can buy all of the supplies needed at Hobby Lobby. Check out the tutorial on Shanty 2 Chic and the blog in general. They have lots of cute and inexpensive project ideas.

No comments: