Tuesday, January 12, 2010

40 weeks with child

I wasn't going to post any belly shots after 38 weeks, because frankly I feel disgusting right about now. But today a co-worker couldn't stop laughing at how big I looked and felt the need to snap this picture on my phone because "I just had to send it to my mom to show her how 'huge' I am!" Well I figured if it was entertaining to said co-worker that maybe you would enjoy it as well. Plus I'm hoping it will make me feel a little better post pregnancy when I'm sad that I still can't fit into my pre-prego jeans but grateful that I'm not this big!

So here I am in all my pregnant glory.
"You know your belly is big when YOUR boobs look small!"-again my lovely co-worker

3 more days right??!? haha, yeah sure!

7 comments:

Andrea said...

I don't know what your co-worker is talking about! You don't look huge, believe me. Congrats, we are looking forward to the news!

Laura said...

This is the honest truth: I saw your picture come up in my blog updates, and even before I saw what you had wrote about I thought "she doesn't look big, wow, cute!" Then I read your post and laughed. So don't worry, you look great! Hang in there!

Kellie said...

You look great. And I will cross my fingers that your boy will be here ASAP.

Karen said...

HAHAHA Your co workers are so not nice sometimes! I don't think you look huge at all! I think you look great! I love the picture! what an awesome background!

Jason and Joy said...

and your still as beautiful as ever! Can't wait to meet that boy! I'm hoping he comes today!!!

Julianne Dewey said...

Awww you look amazing! That hair... All I have to say is pregnancy hormones have been good to you and I'm jelous! :) Love you and can't wait for him to get here so your tiny little hips can have a rest!

Di said...

I think you look fabulous. Best of luck to you. I hope your initiation into motherhood (labor) goes well.