Friday, February 19, 2010

biggest hoodies ever


Our boy has a big head, no secret there-he's a big boy. But even our little man can't fit into the gigantic hoods that are on baby clothes! Seriously why do they make the hoods so big, all of his hoods are practically the same size as those on my sweatshirts! This picture doesn't even do the hood's size justice! Not that Kash wants to wear the hoods I just think it's funny how big someone thought they should be.

photo disclaimer: Kash doesn't hang out in his swing all day despite the many pictures of him in there! He just likes to have a little alone time in the swing every now and then...okay!

2 comments:

Bryan + Juli said...

My favorite part of this picture is that his legs are crossed!!!! Instant classic!!!

-Bryan

Karen said...

I love him! He is getting cuter and cuter every picture i see... I didnt think it was possible, but it is! I love him. and I am with bryan... how cute are his little legs being crossed?!