Wednesday, February 3, 2010

a child's love

Everyone talks about a mother's love, but I think there's something to be said about a child's unconditional love for it's mom!

Like how my little boy will look up at me like I'm the best mom in the world when I sing to him, even though I'm the worst singer in the world!!! Pretty sure in sacrament Blaine has looked at me a time or two like what the freak note did you just sing? But when I sing to this little boy it calms him right down, even when I laugh in between the words because I'm so bad at singing I can't even stand it. Not this little boy, he has unconditional love for him mama...right back atcha boy!

9 comments:

Bryan + Juli said...

yyeeaahh boooyyy!!!!

-bryan

Hillfivesome said...

What a beautiful little boy who has two of the most incredible, amazing parents in the world.

Karen said...

AWWWW. I know he loves his wonderful mama! :) You are the best mom ever i know it!

bell family said...

he is seriously so cute.

Bryan + Juli said...

Looks like I'll need to have a kid so someone other than myself rockin' out in the car will enjoy my singing! (I always sound so good by myself can't figure out why as soon as someone else is around it changes?...) Oh and sorry for Bryan's Flava Flav inspired comment! haha

Jason and Joy said...

yep- what a lucky boy to have you as his mom! I love this picture!!!!

Amanda A said...

What a cute boy. Clint and I are so happy for you and Blaine.

Amanda A said...

What a cute boy. Clint and I are so happy for you and Blaine.

hxr said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.