Monday, April 19, 2010

i'm late, i'm late

Any given morning you can find us talking to our little boy while he watches from his bouncer as we go through our daily routine.  We often take breaks from putting on deodorant or brushing our teeth to sing a song, ask if he will be a good boy for grandma or just tickle his big buda belly.

I'm not so good with mornings, ask anyone who's lived with me (mom, Juli, Sayward, Blaine...). I'm usually on the crabby side and move pretty slow in the morning resulting in tardiness to work, church, etc. But now that Kash is here you can find me every morning with a smile on my face talking, singing and laughing with our smiley boy.

I might still be late for work but at least I have a good reason these days.

1 comment:

Bryan + Juli said...

You birthed an 11 lb baby, then got to pre baby weight in the blink of an eye, and now you like waking up in the morning? I hope to be like you when I grow up! (I can say that because I am younger than you...)