Monday, May 17, 2010

cricut tips

Last Christmas Blaine got me a Cricut.  I thought if I had a Cricut I would finally be one of those cool crafty Mormon girls (joke).  I used to dream of all these things I could do with the Cricut and then when I actually got one I was kind of intimidated and a little sad that additional font cartridges and accessories were so expensive!  Well today I stumbled upon this blog post that made me feel way more confident and excited to use my Cric!  So if you are like me and have a Cricut and you aren't really sure what to do or where to start with it check this out!

3 comments:

Bryan + Juli said...

Freak you would have a cricut!!! Craft masta that you are... nice work by Turney on the Christmas gift!

Chana said...

Why don't we live by each other!? we would craft all freaking day with out cricuts!!

I've been waiting to get that program so I can finally make CUTE things without being killed by prices on cricut merchandise!!

Move to AZ. Nowish.

Chana said...

um I meant with *our* not with out.