Wednesday, July 28, 2010

worn out

I had high hopes for posting Kash's 6 month post this week, but all of you Kash Turnbow fans are just going to have to wait till next week!  Sorry...

Kash and I are heading to Chicago tonight for my best friend from high school's wedding and of course to see our family too.  But trying to get ready for this trip seems to be a bigger task than any of the other trips we've been on this summer, who knows why.  Maybe because Blaine's not coming? I don't know.  And to make things a little inconvenient I'm getting sick and there are a million things that I need to be in town for, but oh well.  Friends, hopefully, only get married once right?

I can't believe this is the last of our summer trips and that it's the end of July already.  Summer has flown by and with out bothering to give me a tan, rude!  But I'm excited to take Kash back to my "home town" and show him off to my old friends and for him to meet my aunt Stacee and her family. 

Anyway, Kash's 6 mo. pics and post will have to wait till next week, we're off to the windy city...

2 comments:

Phaedra said...

Say hello to Kyle Korver for me :(

Julianne Dewey said...

Can't wait for the 6 month post... what can I say I'm a big Kash Turnbow fan!!! Let's hope he pulls out the shy fat boy pose in some pics for Aunt Pooge! Oh and say hi to the fam for me you know I miss my BFF Shellwoman! :)