Monday, December 27, 2010

homemade gift

I have tons to blog about (Kash's 11 month post, all the Christmas activities, maybe a craft or two, etc.) but that requires brain power and I just don't have that!  So hopefully this little gem will hold you over for a day or two.

The Turnbow's started a tradition were we draw names for a normal Christmas present and another name for a homemade gift-that has a $5 limit.  While it's super stressful for the person making the homemade gift it's so exciting to see what everyone comes up with.  Each year it seems that we get more and more creative!  Tyler drew Blaine's name this year for homemade and this is what he gave him.  I could not stop laughing the first time I saw it, to the point I was crying!  Awesome job Ty, Blaine loved it!!!



hahah oh man I just watched it again and laughed my face off!  If you know Blaine this video is perfect for him!

1 comment:

A Whit K said...

Oh my gosh, that is hysterical! You Turnbows are awesome.