Sunday, December 12, 2010

must be santa

While the all the Turnbow's were together we also headed to Bass Pro Shop to see Santa, whew that was a busy weekend!

I was a little concerned about Kash only because we had to wake him up from the only nap of the day that was only 20 minutes.  But once he got inside he was fine.  Luckily we didn't have to wait very long because Grandpa went hours ahead of time to get us tickets.

But while we did wait we managed to entertain ourselves...



This is my favorite picture!  Jocelyn waving to Santa! haha



Little Joelle's job was to hold her dad's glasses.  


Kash wasn't sure which family member to look at as we all stood behind the scenes trying to make him smile.  I was a little nervous that he would be scared of Santa and cry, but he was just fine.  He just sat there wondering what we were all doing and then when I went to get him he just looked back at Santa like who was that?!

After the kids all told Santa what they wanted we walked around looking at the animals and fish.  Kash thought this was pretty funny!


I've always loved the holidays, but they are ten times better with Kash.  Obviously he doesn't get any of it, but I know he will soon and in the mean time I will dress him in holiday gear and pretend that he's having the time of his life.  Can't wait for Christmas! 

3 comments:

Karen said...

This was so fun! I loved seeing the little ones with Santa! That is also my favorite pic of Jocelyn! She was SO excited to see him! Good times had by all! The question is are you ready for more!? :)

t & e said...

He is so CUTE! I love his shirt. Even though they don't get it it's sooooo much more fun to have them around for the holidays. wish we lived closer.

Julianne Dewey said...

Oh Kash is adorable as always! But really I had a good laugh at Mrs. Clause or the old Elf lady whatever she is... in Kash's Santa pic that's throwing up gang signs! Holla!