Sunday, January 9, 2011

baby's first christmas

I figured I better get this up before I have to post about Kash's birthday!

We had a great first Christmas with Kash.  I was so excited I couldn't sleep all night and of course this is the one night that Kash decides he's going to sleep in...really Kash???  But after he woke up and realized what was going on he got in to the swing of things.  He would get fixated with one toy and didn't want to move on to the next.

It was one of the best Christmas's I've ever had!







4 comments:

t & e said...

Love his cute face. He is too adorable! I can't believe he's almost 1. CRAZY.

A Whit K said...

That last picture is hilarious!

Russellkids said...

Oh Erica! I love it! Children make every holiday better!! It's just so exciting! I'm glad you had a great Christmas!
I love you!

Hillfivesome said...

The first christmas is the best. Kids make christmas. Each year it gets better and better.