Wednesday, January 12, 2011

one year ago today...

...we were anxiously awaiting our little boy. By this point last year I thought I had every last detailed prepared, but I don't think you can ever fully prepare mentally for becoming a parent. This time last year I had no idea that in a week I would have an 11 pound NEWBORN! I had no idea what labor and birth would actually be like. I had some idea, but didn't fully realize how much I would love that little boy until he came.
I can't believe it's been a year and we are fast approaching Kash's first birthday. I've been extra weepy lately thinking about his first year of life. Words can't describe how much love I have for my baby boy, so I'll just stop here. And leave you with this little reminder of the big ol baby in my belly, one year ago!

Let the posts celebrating Kash's first life begin!

1 comment:

Hillfivesome said...

We are so happy that he is here. We love watching him.