Wednesday, March 9, 2011

officially a part-time stay at home momma!

haha okay so it's only Wednesday's, but it's a start and I couldn't be more excited.  Lately everything has been falling into place for us and we feel truly blessed.

On my first Wednesday off with Kash I was determined to make the most of it.

We started the day off with a run.  Kash's face also depicts how I felt about the run.

But then we went to the park and that cheered him up.

Then we went to the mall and got some frozen yogurt (obsessed).

I love spending one extra day with my boy.  He's so much happier during the day than when I pick him up after work.  It's also nice not to feel rushed or like I have to get everything done on Saturday, makes for more quality time with Kash!  I've been waiting to go "part-time" for what seems like forever so I'm so happy to have just one day off a week! Yay for Wednesday's off!

PS-this Wed. didn't go as well, Kash ended up with a fat lip from climbing on a stool and falling off.  Probably the scariest thing I've dealt with thus far as a mom!  He's okay, not sure I am though!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

That is so great that you get to be a part-time stay at home momma. Oh the adventures you will have together. My son Wyatt is sitting next to me while I look at your blog and he said,"She's pretty". I agreed with him. He also thinks Kash is cute. Again I have to agree with him.

erica said...

Thanks!!!