Wednesday, August 24, 2011

1st Annual Turnbow Vacation


That's right, "annual",  I plan to make sure that the Turnbow side of our family get together once a year outside of holidays and birthdays for a fun family adventure... whether that be camping or Disneyland I don't care (my plan is if I keep saying we are all going to Disneyland it will happen one day).
gone fishin'
ANYWAY...a few weekends ago all of Blaine's family got together and we went camping up in Eagle, CO.  And it was awesome!!  Whenever I'm camping it brings back memories of when I was little and spending time with my dad.  He loved/loves the outdoors and him and my mom would always take me fishing, hiking, camping, windsurfing, boating....whatever, we were always outside!  So I was excited to introduce Kash to the great outdoors on this trip as well as be surrounded with family!
I loved our mornings in the tent!
So excited Joy brought us the best bread in the world!
Blaine and I were both a little nervous to take our curious, nap taking, energetic 18 month old camping.  But Kash did awesome.  He ate more dirt than I've ever seen a child consume and ended up with a small burn on his finger but he survived and maybe even had the time of his life.  He was so excited to see Jocelyn get out of her car when we arrived, I couldn't get him out fast enough.  And he followed her every move for the first 24 hours!

So where are we going next year Turnbows???? California? haha :)

Many more camping pictures can be seen here. 

No comments: