Friday, September 2, 2011

etsy love: pennant necklace

Pennants are all over the place and I've been in love with them for the last two years.  I even included them in Kash's first nursery (even if they were a little girly, I loved them at the time and was blinded by the fact that I used feminine fabric for them).


The pennant trend might be on it's last leg, but they still make me smile every time I see one and I have a feeling this might always be the case. 

I stumbled upon this necklace today and thought it was the cutest thing ever.  I would probably get Kash's name on it or some other significant word or date instead of a city, but maybe I would get a city that was special to me like Logan (the place I met Blaine and the best friends of my life)...can you tell how decisive I am. :)
etsy shop: go seek

Just wanted to share a little etsy find with you guys!  Happy Friday and better yet happy Labor Day weekend!

1 comment:

Bryan + Juli said...

Oh I am a horrible online friend it's a fact but I'm sure glad you blog on the regular! :0) love this necklace and that you gave Logan a shout out!!