Sunday, October 23, 2011

pumpkin fest 2011

Oh man I feel like I'm pretty behind on this little blog of mine, but I have next week off of work so hopefully I'll get caught up on all of our recent activities. 

The first weekend of October I dragged took my family to another fun year of Pumpkin Fest up in Golden, CO.  I think I did a pretty good job of talking it up because as we pulled up to Pumpkin Fest Kash started yelling, "Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy!!!!"
Kash is wearing one of Blaine's shirt from when he was little.
I think overall Kash had a lot of fun.  He thought it was pretty cool to play in the dirt where the pumpkins were and of course he enjoyed the petting zoo.  I was a little disappointed that they didn't have the dog races this year, hopefully they will be back next year.





This is always my favorite activity to kick off my favorite time of year!  It's even more fun now that Kash sorta knows what's going on.  I'm grateful that Blaine knows how important this is to me and goes with us every year!  Love my little family!

Can you tell how much I love PF2011?
Yearly tradition
And look how much Kash has grown since last year.  I love looking back and seeing how he's changed and remembering how he was.  I'll be sad when the day comes that he won't indulge my love for all things holidays.  But for now I'm living it up! 

No comments: