Wednesday, March 21, 2012

bliggity blog makeover

It seems about once a year I get the itch to freshen up this little blog of mine.  Even more so since I've been doing contract work for The Cutest Blog on the Block the last few months.  I kept updating all these customer's blogs, then would head over to Team Turnbow and always feel like I could tweak a few things.  I still need to add a few more elements but this is a start.


Unfortunately, this little makeover resulted in me losing all of my friend's/private blogs that I had on my sidebar!!!  If you've left a comment in the last few posts I was able to add your blog again.  But there are still a lot I'm missing.  So if you are reading this please post your blog in the comments section so I can add you back!  This is the easiest way for me to follow my friend's blogs (private or not).  And you know I love stalking you through your blogs!


And if you are looking for a custom blog design, let me know!!!

3 comments:

Dennis & Tara Larson said...

Larsonschicago.blogspot.com.

Jason and Joy said...

thefrandsenclan.blogspot.com.
Man you make the most awesome blogs EVER!!! If you have time could you make me one....only if you have time! Love you!!

The McLane Blog Page: said...

themclanes.blogspot.com