Wednesday, June 27, 2012

For Sale!

As I prep for this new baby on the way (10 weeks or less till his big debut) I'm realizing I need to get my butt in gear on his nursery!  This includes getting rid of all of Kash's old nursery stuff.  Some of it is really nice including his bedding that we spent a pretty penny on and I'm just not willing to take to the Goodwill.

I've posted his bedding on Craigslist, but if any of you are reading and don't live near by I'm also willing to ship it. I might put it on ebay if it doesn't sell on Craigslist but really ebay has all these hidden fees I'm trying to avoid.

Anyway, contact me through the posting or email me directly if you are interested!  And just a side note while I did use this for a boys room it could EASILY be used for a girl as well. 




3 comments:

Ms.McCarthy said...

Hi! Just found your blog via pinterest and love it! Any chance you still have this bedding for sale?

erica said...

Yes, the bedding is still for sale!!! Please email me at eggs.turnbow@gmail.com for more information!

Ashley said...

Just found your blog! Bedding still for sale? It is adorable.