Monday, August 27, 2012

moves like jagger...

...or like someone!!!  Kash is really into dancing these days.  Anytime there is dancing, he's all about it! Last night he said to me, "here mom hold my milk I need to dance!"  And it seems to bring the ladies around as well.  Yesterday he had a few 2 year old babes watching him after church as he busted a move in the cultural hall.

He also got his grove on this past weekend at our church fair.  I actually missed some of his best moves by the time I got the camera out but this is still entertaining enough.


Dance White Boy Dance! 

You can somewhat see his signature move at the beginning where he crouches down, does some head banging and makes a face like he's at an ICP concert!  All I'll say is he doesn't get his dance moves from me...

1 comment:

SassAFrass said...

This. Is. Outstanding!