Wednesday, October 3, 2012

quick update

I can't believe I haven't posted anything since Nixon was born, I sorta feel bad about it.  When I got pregnant with our second baby everyone told me, "you'll take less pictures" "his life will be less documented", and I made a personal goal not to let that happen!  So I have been documenting our sweet second baby's life...I just haven't had time to write about it.  Which I need to do a better job of because it seems if I don't write things down on this blog they don't get documented anywhere and eventually they leave my mind for good (I'm horrible at remembering things!).

So here's our life the last 3 weeks according to my phone (I need to do a better job of actually pulling my camera out).  If you follow me on Instagram I apologize for the repeats.
I have a lot to say about being a mother of two--like how my world has completely changed, how I feel like my 2 year old hates me most days, how my heart really did find room for our sweet newborn, how most days I don't do my hair but I do shower and that's an accomplishment for me or how some days being a mom of two boys is the best thing in the world.  But as you can see each one of those topics could use it's own post and Kash is about to wake up from his nap any minute now so those too will have to wait...like the dirty dishes in my sink.  I feel like I'm starting to get into somewhat of a routine and hopefully can get back to blogging more regularly soon.

There have definitely been ups and downs the past 3 weeks but I wouldn't change a thing. I love this time in my life that I get to learn (a lot about myself) and grow and that I have the opportunity to be a mom, the thing I always wanted to be when I grew up!

1 comment:

SassAFrass said...

All sorts of handsome cuteness on this post.I love.