Thursday, November 15, 2012

zoo time

If there was one thing I was determined to do while the Deweys were here was get them to the zoo!!! BSDewey is obsessed with zoos and was extremely disappointed at their last visit when is snowed in March and we didn't make it to the zoo.  

Well this time we made it. It was nice because we went on a Thursday and at one point I'm pretty sure we were the only ones there.  Do to nap schedules (and the boys will blame the girls for taking forever to get ready) we got there a little late and didn't get to see everything but I still think it was a good time.  Hopefully Bryan wasn't disappointed!

Nixon was also in for a treat, seeing as how this was his first trip to the zoo.  He loved it! ha



The seals behind us were awesome!  Making hilarious noises, waving and performing for us.  Sadly a week later one of them died :( 


This is the only pic I got of the Deweys...their freakin backs!  Really disappointed in myself for not capturing at least one front few of this cute fam! 


butt crack


1 comment:

Karen said...

Looks like you all had fun! I would expect a "butt crack" picture from you... thanks for not letting me down! :)